"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Minnesota

Before loading up in our large entourage of vehicles for Cortney's graduation ceremony, we took some family pics. to remember the moment we were all together.  It is a rarity with 9 children for this to happen often.  Dashle and Liam became fast friends in the short time we were visiting.

Coy got in a frenzy over something and threw himself on the floor. There were a few seconds of crying and then silence. Sometimes I feel like crying because all I want to do is sleep.
Here's the R & R Bennett Family in all our glory minus father who insists on being the camera guy.  It was so fun to be home with all of them.
Thanks to Mr. Handsome who sacrificed his shoulder to hold up a tired, sweaty head.
The providing of posterity has rested solely upon my shoulder's and Erin's.  We think it is time the other 7 children try and pitch in...well, maybe not Ammon because he's 12 and probably not Cortney because she's not even 18 yet.  Aren't they a cute group though? 
And as my mom says, "Here's lucky #7."

Isn't this a great picture?  Here is our sweet Grandma Bette.  We love her.  She hasn't missed any of our graduations.  That's a lot of graduations and a lot of sitting through the band playing "Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1."

Yep, they're still your basic newlyweds and we are still subjected to there PDAs. 
The knats were nasty in Minnesota. After family pictures I discovered clumps of them in Dashle's ears.  Isn't his expression fantastic?  Zach followed my lead I guess and took a gander into Talmage's ears, too.  Oh, the treasures we found!


This is not my dad's angry face. It is a, "Why are taking my picture?" face.  He is almost always behind the lens and refuses most often to be in front of it.  We have to catch him off guard to document his existence for posterity. 
Here's #8 getting ready to graduate! 



I confess: My redheaded sissies are pretty cute. 

Colin, Cortney, Haley, Zach, Brandice, Solon, Damian, and a half body shot of Ammon.
I'm not really a fan of my prego self in this picture, but I'm glad I was there to pose with the other Bennett girls. Sisters are great! 

2 comments:

Brandice B. said...

Love this family!

Trent and Kristi said...

WOW!!! You are seriously supermom...for braving the realm of FIVE kids! I don't know how you do it! I am seriously impressed!!! Hope you are feeling good and CONGRATS! What a fun trip it looks like you guys had! Your kids (and you) are adorable!