Thursday, April 22, 2010
We're gushing...
Another fantastic piece of art,(this time entitled: "Horse on a Starry Night"). Another ribbon (or two). Another night to honor our artista. Way to go Emery girl! Thanks for letting us share your big moment! And thanks for sharing one of your award cookies with Addie. She enjoyed it thoroughly and we wholeheartedly enjoyed the absence of whining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I LOVE the picture! What a talented and sweet little girl. Congratulations!
Way to go, Emery! By the way, how recent are these pictures, because you are all in HUGE COATS!!! Am I coming home to cold weather?!? Please say no, please say no!
How fun! It's great to see our little ones achieve, isn't it?
Emery is our artistic star. She must have aquired this talent from me...the only thing is that she probably took it from me in the pre-existence because I've never been able to draw.
Post a Comment