Dear Brandice aka "Nan Dizzle,"
I am moving into the month of February. That means I will soon write a glorious post about your most wondrous day with Solon. Call your photographer. Tell him to finish editing. We have waited long enough. For all the posing he made us do it is time to see the results. Not to mention I need a picture of the BFF and me to adequately relate the events that led to your blissfull day. Gracias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Sister,
I talked to the photographer on Wednesday. I gave hima good lashing and my pictures should be done today or tomorrow. Patience please because I want it to be the most awesome post. P.S. I love the pictures you have up. Send them my way. My neices are the cutest! Love,
Nan McGee
I love those little hats. They make the girls look so cute. They had fun making (watching) those with Grandma DeMill.
Post a Comment