"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3

Most days in the DeMill asylum we enjoy a variety of personality and animal impersonations.  Dogs seem to be quite popular as of late as well as shrieking pterodactyls.  On this particular day back in January it was "Doggies donning a stocking cap" day.  You should come over.  I think tomorrow is "Favorite rabid raccoon" day.     

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Lol! Alex often is wearing socks on her hands and feet as they are paws as she is a doggy.
and your daughter looks so much like you in that picture.

Colin Bennett said...

Hahaha. Thanks for sharing. I knew you had blogged because you were at the top of my blogroll today. That means I expect a comment coming back from you soon (on my blog). http://cbcity.blogspot.com

Shyler said...

We have good puppies. At least they don't chew up my shoes!

heather said...

your kids are so stinkin cute.

Lolly Soulier said...

You're such a kick in the pants! I'll think of you and your pterodactls next time my "things" start shriek.