
The other day I caught big brother trying to share his snack of Cheerios with little brother. Little brother was in the swing. As the swing was swaying to and fro big brother was catapulting Cheerios at little brother's head while saying, "Here go!" (Here you go). I hope little brother doesn't suffer from a panic attack when he's older just because he sees a Cheerios box. Having your big brother throw cereal at your head and not being able to do anything about it seems like the stuff memories are made of.
5 comments:
sounds like little brother is going to be tough from big brother pelting him in the head with cheerios!
Oh, the brothers will be best buddies. Thanks for writing such fun things on your blog. I am currently in Astronomy and am finding it more interesting to read about the adventures of Ohio than listening to Elliptical Galaxies. hahaha
That is so funny! Good thing he didn't cry - for now at least. Kami has quite the arm already - so I'm afraid that she'll throw more than just cheerios at her little brother! That was so sweet of him to try to "feed" him. He will be such a great helper! Your family is so cute and I know you have your hands full to say the least - but you always had lots of energy from what I remember - way more than me! Good luck - four little ones - wow!
Britt your just amazing becuase you have taught Dashel to share so well! He just wants to share his yummy snack with little brother!
"Hi Dashle, Hi Dashle, Hi Dashle." What a good big brother you are! and the newer photo of Coy is so cute. And Colin, now I am understanding why Astronomy is so hard for you.... JK
Grandma, ada Mom
Post a Comment