What a cute little guy! I wouldn't expect anything less that absolutely adorable from the two of you! I hope he is a good baby and lets you sleep all night! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
What sweet pictures. He is such a cutie!
He is so cute! He is such a Shyler Jr!!!
Hey I can see a lot of shyler in him! I thought he looked a lot like dashel at first but now I think he looks more like shyler!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute little guy! I wouldn't expect anything less that absolutely adorable from the two of you! I hope he is a good baby and lets you sleep all night! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
What sweet pictures. He is such a cutie!
He is so cute! He is such a Shyler Jr!!!
Hey I can see a lot of shyler in him! I thought he looked a lot like dashel at first but now I think he looks more like shyler!
Post a Comment