"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Monday, April 21, 2008

To be missed.

When mom and Dashle go away,
Dad and girlies just play, play, play.

As mom prepares to return,
Love for her begins to burn.


A mom should leave once in while,
For upon arrival she is greeted with smiles,


AND...

A dozen roses, love notes, a pan of brownies ( the evidence was recently devoured), and a spotless sparkling home!

2 comments:

lishalou said...

Ah! I loved the poem, you're so creative. How fun! That's SO funny cuz I just went away with Lindy and came back to roses, a clean house, miss you notes, and happy kids too! I felt all rejuvinated to be mom again! Where did you go? I went to my neices baptism in MT. Hey, we wanted to be the first to wish Shy guy a Happy B-day tomorrow! We don't doubt that Britt will make it extra special for you! We hope it is a marvelous day! We love and miss you guys! Happy early b-day Shy!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Britt I bet the best birthday present to shyler is that you are home! It is nice to be missed! Your new bangs are cute I saw you from a distance in church but did not get a chance to talk to you! Happy Birthday Shyler!