"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Thursday, April 3, 2008

One Sweet Boy

"Dad, I'm a little worried about your record keeping skills as the secretary for the young men. Your numbers here are a little disconcerting." What more does a guy need then to be out in the garage whacking some wood with his dad?
The way to a little boy's heart while he is getting a life threatening haircut is a very large and eventually hairy sucker. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop? Well, we never took the time to find out once the lollipop was coated with this boy's old locks of hair. Yuck.




Don't even think about taking a Cougar hat off this kid. His favorite color is Cougar Blue (proof brainwashing is effective in small children) and do not try to convince him otherwise! Yeeah! Baby!

"See you mom! I'm ditching this popsicle stand on my new wheels!"


2 comments:

Heather said...

I was excited to get your comment a few weeks ago! This blog thing is so fun. I got an email from an old old friend that has been reading my blog - it's a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I have 2 boys and I hate haTE HATE the whole haircut thing! We use suckers too - hair and all.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

How cute are the boys working together! I love dialog between you addie it really cute! I hope your having fun in utah don't forget to set up your bro!