Wednesday, February 13, 2008
PROMOTION!
Monday night at the dinner table after working tirelessly all day to keep the princesses free of emotional vomit and the prince fully satisfied via his stomach I received some fantastic news! I was promoted to QUEEN! I was saddened the king was not around to hear my promotion mandated by the princesses. He was called into surgery around 5pm and thus I was left to dinner, bedtime prep, family home evening, and goodnights to handle on my own. I think my queenship was well justified! :) Yes, I am currently patting myself on the back thank you very much! (If you are confused see post two items down entitled, "No Mincing Words Here.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations. I thought you should have been promoted a LONG time ago!
Wooo Hooo!!I knew they would see the real you sooner than later!!
You've been QUEEN in my book for a long time!
Ha. Ha. Jaime! Thanks for the nice comment! I honestly have to say, "Ditto to you, or likewise!"
I think a CONGRATS are in order! :o) Glad to hear you're moving up in the world! haha
Post a Comment