"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our Mad Dash

I think from this video it is quite evident why we intend to nickname Dashle "Speedy" someday. Oh, I mean, "Dash!" Okay, so he's not too quick as of yet. He has a few pounds on the old thunder thighs to shed perhaps. I really do love those quakey, shakey thighs though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that he is maximizing his workout. Why just walk when you can push something too and get double the exercise. Brilliant, Dash, brilliant!

Jaime said...

He is getting so big, already starting to walk, what??? wasn't he just born??

Britt said...

Jaime- I think the same thing when I look at your blog concerning your cute girls! They are all getting so big! Kylie hardly looks like a young girl anymore!

Jesika said...

Go, Dash, Go!!! :o) He's going to be cruising before you know it! (Mylie started walking at 9 months. Yikes!)

heather said...

so cute. I love the primary songs playing in the background.