...because without their trick-o-treat talents I wouldn't have a stash above the fridge of lovely fun sized candy bars to snarf down after they are in bed for the night. They drive me so close to breaking point that I MUST EAT chocolate. I never thought I would be one of those women, but I am. I never thought I would wait for someone for two years either. And here I am three kids later, nearly insane,my hair is falling out, and I'm married to a man with a mountain of med. school debt. My name is Britt and I NEED chocolate.
Here's Junior drinking on the job. He's been slapped multiple citations, but can't seem to kick the habit. At least he's wearing his hard hat.
Shyler arrived home from the hospital just in time to go around the block to collect some spoils. I asked him what he was for Halloween so he pulled out his hair net, tied on his mask and instantly became a "Merry Maid!" You got a dust problem? No problem!
Sister witches always stick together! You try to drop a house on one, the other will come after you! They threatened to hex Junior if he kept drinking on the job site. It's their job to reek havoc, not his.
Witchess Ad-die-tude refused to wear her hat on the hunt. It interfered with her pillaging.
Enchanted Emery-- How can you give just one piece of candy to a face like this? One neighbor offered her a huge handful of Twizzler sticks. Shyler and I kept trying to tell everyone, "They really don't need more than one. No their brother can't eat Laffy Taffy, but thank you."
I suppose if we were quicker in our thinking we would have taken Dashle's bucket around anyway. For survey purposes, of course, to find which candy had the highest purchasing percentage by consumers in preparation for Halloween night.

Even the photographer gets caught in front of the lens sometimes. Thank you Merry Maid.
7 comments:
love to read up on you guys...Kids look happy as ever and does your Merry Maid do windows? if so, you are one lucky gal!
Hey britt cute halloween pics, we did not get to see the kids on halloween but it looks like you had fun! I would watch out for junior and his drinking problem!
Junior is going down cause' now Chuck has a drinking problem. Geez!!
Opps! Did it again. I forgot to sign Britt P for that last one.
Britt P
Hey britt, I saw your comment on Natalie's blog and you said something about being in columbus.. Ohio? That is our temple district...! YOu look wonderful as usual! Hope you are doing good! krsiten
Looks like you all had fun. I too have a chocolate addiction and the sad thing is, I hated chocolate before I had kids, must be a hormonal thing!
Britt,
Your girls look so grown up. I love reading your blog. I think I know more about what's going on in your life than when we were in AZ! Hope you guys are doing well.
-Ann
Post a Comment