TODAY was our first real snowfall of the season and it movated me enough to run outside this morning around 8am and take a picture of our house. After numerous complaints concerning the lack of detail we have provided as to the physical characteristics of our new home we decided to appease some of the nagging and whining. We are also happy to announce that more pictures will follow in the near future for those of you gripping the computer monitor by the neck and shouting, "It's not enough! It's not enough!" You know who you are. Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Our Home
TODAY was our first real snowfall of the season and it movated me enough to run outside this morning around 8am and take a picture of our house. After numerous complaints concerning the lack of detail we have provided as to the physical characteristics of our new home we decided to appease some of the nagging and whining. We are also happy to announce that more pictures will follow in the near future for those of you gripping the computer monitor by the neck and shouting, "It's not enough! It's not enough!" You know who you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
ahhh... what a peaceful dreamy picture. I miss not having seasons! I'm am one yelling it's not enough!!! I'll be patiently waiting for more pics!
Oh, Britt! Snow!! It's so beautiful! It's nice to see the OUTSIDE of the house....Now, I guess, we'll paTienTlY wait for the inside!! HA HA Thanks for sharing the snow picture! :o)
Your house looks fantastic! I heard you've done a great job inside too -- i can't wait to see it. Maybe we'll just have to come visit sometime...Shy did say we could stay in the basement if we wanted :) I can't wait to see more pictures
Um, I'd be one of those WHINERS that wants to see pics! HA! You know me, all into the decor! I love the outside, how beautiful. I'm so happy for you that you're in a home you can fit into and grow with now. Thanks for the post on my blog. Miss ya and love ya!
aw your house is so cute! You guys are so freakin lucky to have snow!!!! Say hi to Emery and Addie for me! :)
love your blog! who elso in the ward has one? i love to keep up with my friends if the D naps.
Leslie Nall, Scioto Ward
Hey good to see you're in your home. I bet that's so nice. Cute house, and I love the mail box.
Love the house. Britt you never change...and I'm glad. :) Miss you, but we'll be four hours away soon enough so don't cry too hard.
Britt, are you mocking me? okay, so it isn't enough. If the tables were turned you would feel frustrated too. I sit by this computer and wait and wait and wait and nothing. And then it comes, A PICTURE, just one. So yes, i know who i am. and yes i am frustrated by the lack of visual stimulation that i am not receiving by the photos of the inside of your home that you are witholding. Witholding is a form of making one'self feel powerful. Is it power, Britt? Is that what you crave? these pictures make you feel really powerful don't they? Well, i will have you know that i am not looking for pictures of your house on your blog again...until tomorrow. love to you! miss you. the ONE picture is beautiful! the snow makes me wish it felt a little bit more Christmas-like around here.
make sure we get to see the inside too! It looks awesome on the outside. And snow....
We want more!
Post a Comment