




Yes, this is none other than the irresistible and craving appeasable (Yes! I made that word up) pumpkin ice cream! Mmm! Say it with me, "Mmmmm." :)




There is nothing sweeter (except pumpkin ice cream) than my sweet boy bundled in his festive fall sweater fast asleep on a chilly, but bright autumn day.

12 comments:
What's a "chilly" day? :) Way cute pictures! Wish we had some of that over here in haites! :)
Yeah!! You are blogging again!! It just occurred to me that every time I leave a comment on your blog it looks like you are leaving a comment for yourself. Kind of funny. Let's help to readers out...
Britt Peterson
I'm so envious of your chilly weather!! Your kids are too cute.
Oh, the joys of 'real' fall weather!! The pics are so fun and so cute!! Love the new camera!
Britt, is your house done? Shawn just asked, I didn't have an answer and I was updating my blog, so I decided to ask you here! :) We're two weeks away! woo hoo!
B- Yes, I sort of realized the dilemna of sharing my name with you ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO! HELLO! I'm sure everyone else has been thinking I've really gone off the deep end by replying to my own blogs. Nice. So, for those of you out there who have been completely confused my comments always start with: "Britt D. says..."
Natalie- Yes! We moved into our home just under two weeks ago and we are loving it! I'm so excited that you guys are so close as well!
Britt, I'm glad you clarified the "britt issue" because I was one that WAS confused! HA! Nice pics, what kind of camera is it, ours dies and we need a new one and I have no idea where to start looking. I just need a simple, nice, user friendly one! Hey, when do we get to see pics of the new house? I'm dying here! HA!
Happy Birthday again by the way! I just had to say it again since it's so fun to have a B-day, why not make it last longer...right?
I found you again! i am so happy. I am jealous of your FALL. What's that? My kids want to swim tomorrow. On VERTERAN'S day! Kill me. Why do we live in AZ? I hope life is good for you. We really miss you! We're planning camp and I want you in charge again. You were so fun.
hey there! whats new? lovely pics. i also love the header of your page.
B Diddy! What kind of camera did you get? the Pics look great, the kids even greater...still waiting on pictures of your house! miss you
nat kidd
WE WANT MORE!!!
Britt P.
Post a Comment