"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Monday, October 15, 2007

Yeah! It's a Bike Parade!


THIS is ISAAC. HE is 5. HE is our FRIEND. It was his BIRTHDAY.
WE had a BIKE parade.

Pre-parade decorating

Here's the lineup ready to start the parade.
(Isaac, Theron, Emery, Addie, Charlie, Britt P. )And they're off!

We tried to jazz up the strollers so the boys would be excited, but obviously they weren't applauding our efforts. (Charlie and Dashle)
Burn rubber Daddio! Shyler pushed Addie for the entire parade. She is still a little confused about how pedaling works. She kept pushing the brakes every couple of feet. What a dad!
Just "keep on keep on" Dad and Ad!CHECK OUT these action shots!
ADDIE
ISAAC
THERON

EMERY

Post-parade smiles

Thanks to the Travis and Britt bunch for a fun day!

6 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey it looks like you guys had fun at the bike parade! Your blog is really cute.

Britt said...

WOW! You're bike parade coverage was outstanding!

Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

You found a new friend named Britt??? How fun! I love the bike parade idea. I'm going to have to remember that! :)

Lolly Soulier said...

Love the bike parade, what a brilliant idea. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Brandice B. said...

Bert,

I love your pictures.. I'm sitting in class right now and should probably be listening! Dashle's hair is so light and the girls are so cute. I love the Add-i-tude quotes... So her! I hope you had a great b-day! Talk to ya soon.