"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."
Elder Russell M. Nelson
Sunday, October 14, 2007
DasHLe tHiNks hIs SiSteRs arE sO FuNNy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Britt! Your family is adorable, as usual! I can't believe how big Dashle is -- what a cutie! I love your blog & it is such a great way to keep in touch & see your family grow. It looks like you are all doing wonderful!! I'll keep checking your blog, so keep the cute pictures & videos coming! Have a wonderful day! Miss ya!! Summer
3 comments:
Britt! Your family is adorable, as usual! I can't believe how big Dashle is -- what a cutie! I love your blog & it is such a great way to keep in touch & see your family grow. It looks like you are all doing wonderful!! I'll keep checking your blog, so keep the cute pictures & videos coming!
Have a wonderful day!
Miss ya!!
Summer
What a handsome little man. I love how his hands keep going in circles because he's so excited. I just want to kiss his dimples!
i love that laugh where it is like a scream first. love it!
Post a Comment