"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Head Start here I come!








"Dad you look stylish."





"Mom, did you hear the famous words in my prayer?"


  • "Mmmm, Mom something smells delicious."

"I can't know how."



"Mom! Look! There's Dad's hos-i-ble (hospital)."



"Mom I have to tell you something."

"I don't like boys because they're just a little bit weird. I only like girls."












"Mom, remember what you do all the time?"



"D is for AdDie!"



"Mom, do you want to play ball with me or not?"

6 comments:

Jaime said...

ahhh!! She is just adorable. Can't believe she's starting pre-school already.

hilary said...

oh my gosh i miss her! And the rest of your sweetheart kids!

Anonymous said...

b-demill...it's about time you posted something ! She is so cute and growing so fast. Are you in your house yet?

Britt said...

We're supposed to close on the 22nd of this month. We're doing a walk-through tomorrow (Monday) so we can point out all the blemishes and mistakes. haha. We're really excited. Since we've been here, weeks feel more like days and days more like hours. So, one more week is very bearable. For me, one minute it is Monday and the next it is already Sunday again. Anyone know how to slow down time? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone... Thans for the photos. Can't beleive the children have grown so. We love to see you all. Give them all a big hug for us.
Great grandpa and grandma DeMill

Lolly Soulier said...

WE miss AdDie!!!!! Ryan and Ellie keep asking to play with her. Maybe next summer, eh? I hope all is going great with her in Preschool and with moving into your house!