"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Monday, September 24, 2007

Silly Sweet

Here is Addie sweet,

Who wanted a bedtime treat.

Mama said, "Put your pjs on!"

But something was terribly wrong.

With a skirt on her head,

And a shirt for leggings instead,

She giggled and said, "I'm ready for bed!"








8 comments:

Amie said...

she looks kinda like a nun....sister Addie

Britt said...

cutsie!!

Anonymous said...

Britt!!! I have really missed you lately. I didn't know that you have a blog. I love the youtube videos but I don't know how to communicate through youtube. Now I can watch you like a hawk on your blog:). Hope all is well!
Nat a.k.a. BFF or was is ABFF???

Lolly Soulier said...

Addie, Addie.

Did she do that herself. Something about the way Emery came dressed to Ryan's birthday party makes me think she might have had some coaching. I miss you Addie!

Kristen said...

Hello Britt... it is Kristen (showers) Barker! How are you? I saw your blog through Natalie's... it has been a long time since I've talked to you...! You and the family all seem well! Hope you are having fun! kristen

Trent and Kristi said...

Britt - It's Kristi (Barney)- I was blog hopping and found your blog through my friend Autumn's blog - who I grew up with in Cali - small world I guess! Your kids are adorable and sounds like everything is going well! I'm assuming Shyler graduated from Med School (don't remember where) and you are living in Ohio now? I'd love to catch up!

Autumn said...

Ok, I've been viewing your blog for a while, but as always, I'm not one for commenting, but I just saw that Kristi Barney commented and I can't remember how you two know each other. Anyway--your kids are dang cute and I love seeing what is new for the demille clan.

Britt said...

Who knew a simple little blog could do so much!

Kristin! It's so good to hear from you and from what Nat has told me (before we moved) you are doing really well. Aren't you out here around Virginia or something like that?

Kristi! How fun to hear from you! You also gave Autumn away. Now I know she's been stocking me! haha. It's always good to hear from old Cougar roomies! We do need to catch up! Send me your email address!

Autumn! You stinker! Thanks for telling me you have a blog. Anyway, good to hear from all of you! Hope we can all chat soon!