Here we are on a quiet Sunday evening and we're doing everything, but being reverent. Whoops. Dashle was playing with some toys on the floor and the girls decided to use his rings as nose ornaments. Shyler was just about to take their picture when the girls handed a ring to me and also to Dashle. Dashle didn't think it was too funny, but the rest of us were laughing our heads off. Poor fellow, he can barely stand having his face wiped off, let alone a toy ring pinching his nose.



8 comments:
I love it! So fun!
You guys look like you are having too much fun!!
Hillarious! Nice to see you guys being goofy :0) Porter and Campbell just asked where our rings are at. Oh boy.
Now that's what I call fun!! I can just hear the cute "belly" laughs coming from the kids!! My favorite!!
Britt, you are such a fun mom! You guys are darling. I really miss your sparkling personality!
lyou guys are too cute. miss ya!
you bunch of crazies!!
Moooooooooooooooooooooo!
Post a Comment