

Following our fabulous adventure in Kirtland we headed north to Lake Erie. I think the kids had the most fun here. In truth, this was really enjoyable for all of us...so enjoyable that we hope to return soon and dedicate an entire day to playing on the beach.
Even Dashle baby had a great time. The water wasn't too cold and the sand was perfectly smooth and soft to the touch. We also collected thirty or forty different rocks so that some time in the future I can turn creative and crafty and make something out of the rocks to remember our trip to Kirtland and Lake Erie. The girls thought the collection of rocks was pretty cool especially since they were all smooth and flat from the erosive surge and power of the lake's tide.





13 comments:
Holy crap you are looking hot! (Britt, that is, sorry Shyler) Sorry, that may have been a bit strong, but you are looking great! Love the wind-blown look. The lake looks like a ton of fun and it's nice to see that your girls CAN control themselves around sand :0)
You look just like a model in that first picture, Britt! ;)
Oh I'm so jealous! Looks like so much fun :)
Teri
Dashle is just SOOO adorable!
It looks like fun. It made me kind of sad that we didn't go. No tears though. Sorry. Probably next time.
So fun! I love the picture of you and Dashle. I have noticed that Dashle and Aaron have a lot of the same outfits. Too cute.
Man girl you are quite the HOTTIE!! I am glad your little family is having so much fun, we sure miss you!!
That was an AWESOME picture of you! I can't believe how long your hair is! It doesn't seem like you've been gone long enough to look different!! :( I miss you!
Alright, alright! I didn't put that picture of me and Dashle as the first one on purpose nor did I do it in the attempt to reel some comments out of all of you. But, thanks for your nice thoughts anyway. We miss all of you! The hardest part about leaving AZ was that we couldn't pick up all of your houses and move them next door to us here in OH. Love you all!
fun fun! i wanna come! hey, what do we hafta do to make the "fantastic friends" list? Geez, you'd think our history would be enough, but NO, do we hafta be med students too now!? HA!
Lishy- I thought you wanted to remain anonymous since your blog is a "members only"...you know, V.I.P. Anyway, I'll put you under the "fantastic friends." How could you even doubt our love and adoration for the Sell family?
NO worries, I never doubted. I just had to tease you for SOMETHING! I think people still have to be invited to view the blog. I just wanted to see our names under your "fantastic friends" list. HA!
You are such a photographer woman! Sheesh! Has Shyler bought you that camera he keeps shopping for yet?
Post a Comment