"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Columbus Zoo

We went to the Columbus Zoo for the first time a few weeks ago. It was a jolly good time! Unfortunately, my camera batteries died shortly after arriving. Whoops. But here are a few pictures I did manage to take before the shutter closed permanently for the day.
We've developed some fantastic friendships in the short time we've lived here. Pictured here are some of the girls' new found favorites: Isaac, Theron, and Charles. And the girls don't seem to mind one bit that they're all boys!

Yes, that's Dashle with a runny nose. I know! Can you believe it? I'm the kind of mom who insists her baby's face be free from debri, drainage, and goop at all times! To think I took a picture of my little Prince Beefy with the runniest of all nose runs! It's just disgusting (in more ways than one). I am shocked and appalled and for your sanity...speechless!








4 comments:

AnnMarie said...

I don't think I would have even noticed the little drip if you hadn't said anything. I think you guys have found the perfect Porter, Campbell, and Mason replacements. Sorry to say, though, we seem to be surrounded by boys here.

AnnMarie said...

Porter just saw the pictures of your guys' house and he is very upset with me right now. "Why can't we build a house, too?"

Britt said...

Ha. Ha. Sorry to create tension between you and your eldest. By the way dear friend NO ONE can ever replace those three blond cuties, merely stand in for them temporarily! ;) But, I must admit it seems to be the fate of our children to create close bonds with families of boys. Go figure!

Amie said...

awesome zoo!!