| Here is our latter day Job. This girly has the most beautiful long locks of fine shiny hair right now. Why isn't she showing it off? Because around General Conference time she mentioned her head was itching...again. Yep, a new outbreak of special little visitors. I bet they never have these issues in military school which is where she'll have to go if this occurs for a 3rd year in a row next year. She might look quite lovely with a shaved head. Aaaaarrgggghhhh. |
| A mouth full of something delightfully chocolate on Easter Sunday. |
| We adore this puppy dog eyed kid even if most days he has a speckle of dirt stuck in the front of his hair. |
| Once all your toys (and I mean ALL) are bagged up for the long haul to get rid of the above mentioned hair critters, one gets creative with what can be salvaged from the basement toys. |
| I know. Why is her hair down? After a long day of school with tightly pulled up hair the treat after school is to let it hang loose for a few minutes. Adversity makes us appreciate the small things. |
| A week before Easter we were invited over for an egg hunt. There was a lot of ground to cover and the kids scoured every part of it! |
| How about some Perfect Pushups? We had a good laugh watching the kids attempt to perfectly push up. There were a whole lot of bums in the air. Too cute. |
| The kids were insistent Every candle be placed on the cake. One must choose their battles wisely. Never mind the intense fire hazard that comes with so many candles. |
| Yes, Coy was wide awake for the cake ceremony. |
| The boys turn into fridge raiders every Sunday after church. I must have been upstairs because I detest standing in the fridge...literally standing that is. |

3 comments:
I sure get a kick out of your little quips. I imagine we will get our turn with the hair critters someday. It does not sound like a good time.
Your kids are so cute Britt! I love Emery's toy creations. A few years ago we were infested with scabbies. Yuck. I think I got it at the hospital when the girls were born, but who knows... I hope Shyler had a great birthday!
Your kiddos are suddenly really grown up! Looks like you had a fun April. Sorry about the little critters in the hair. I've never had to deal with that yet. They say it's not as bad in boys hair as in girls. :(
Post a Comment