A post is long overdue for this blog. There are many pictures to be uploaded accompanied by witty comments from this author to authenticate the photographs. Unfortunately, my mind is drawing blank upon blank upon blank. Christmas needs to be remembered...it was our best yet. There are birthdays which need to be chronicled. I suppose I should mention somewhere in here the quickly fading memory of Dashle sitting on a real toilet. Now he sits in a real diaper. The house feels like it is in organizational chaos. That means it isn't organized at all. Projects haunt me throughout the day as they sit unfinished by the sewing machine. The days are passing so rapidly I can't remember when I was first resolute to start good habits for the new year nor can I recall when the habits died.
It is my hope that something will come to my mind when I have the mental stamina to sit at the computer and upload our pictures from Christmas. I hope I will be able to capture the overall joy we felt as a family. I hope I won't be writing anything like, "Here is Emery standing by the Christmas tree." OR "Dashle got another car for Christmas. He likes it." OR "This is Addie eating Christmas breakfast." Well, we all have our preferences in writing styles. I prefer to be able to read my own writing twenty years from now without becoming nauseated.
Hope you'll come back around soon. If there isn't anything intriguing enough to offer a glimpse check back in August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Don't worry, Britt. The universe will right itself soon and the chaos will be subdued. It is after all, winter and January. Nothing out of the ordinary....
Love you,
Mom
It is hard when you get behind.. you feel like, should I go back and talk about it now.. or just move on. Well whatever you do I am sure it will be great and I will be back :)
Well Britt if you read my blogs you will see the very whitty comments I leave on my blog like this is so so! I am amazing like that!
I don't think you will ever have to worry about not enjoying your writing. And I know you were taking about my nauseating writing, but thanks for reading anyways!!
You write so well I can even visualize your family enjoying a quite evening by the light of your Christmas tree and Dashle in his daiper and blowing out the candles on his cake. No pictures needed. I'm sure it was all wonderful. :)
I love you Britt! You always make me laugh. I'll be looking forward to the pictures!
ditto
Good luck with all the projects and such...I seem to be in the same dilemma! Hope the wedding festivities are wonderful!
So many kids, so little time...You will get more free time to write your amazing blogs when they grow a little more independent. Keep being the witty, fun, great mom that I know you are! I'll be waiting for your next amusing post!
I just checked back today and saw the design has changed!! Great progress, I'll look forward to your next post.
Post a Comment