"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Successful Potty Training Tips

 
Tip #1:  Acquaint your child with "Big BOY" underwear.


Tip #2: If your son thinks the underwear is a collection of vintage hats skip down to Tip #83.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tip #83: Your son will never use his "Big BOY" underwear properly. It's time to throw in the towel. Start stocking up on adult diapers now. You won't regret it later.

7 comments:

Emmy said...

Lol! Good luck

Angell said...

Britt~ I just came across your blog and couldn't help but laugh. Just yesterday I "quit" with the whole potty-training adventure. I told Sean that I don't care if Anika is still in diapers when she enters high school! Maybe she'll train herself?!

Lolly Soulier said...

Hilarious! Thanks again for the visit, I hope you found my thank you note. It was great to see you all! Trevor's back in daipers too, I guess I'll start coupon clipping for Depends...

Unknown said...

Oh the woes of potty training. My son was over 3 1/2 when we finally got it!

Leslie said...

Wait until they get it themselves and safe yourself the hassle.

Adam Jensen said...

haha :) what a cutie. Not to be a downer... I started potty training Kyler shortly after he turned 2... and restarted PT many times since... #1 was no problem after like atempt 3. So he will be 4 next week and finally goes #2 in the potty and will wear underwear to bed... I never thought this day would come. He is so stubborn! good luck

Diane said...

Hilarious! The worst part of parenting by far is potty training. Of course, I've only got 8 years under my belt but I'm positive there can be nothing more frustrating.