Here are some recent pictures of your namesake. I knew they were desperately needed when I talked to you the other night and you couldn't remember my boy's first name, only his middle name because it is yours. Hopefully these snapshots will jog your memory and I will reign again as #1 daughter...I did name my boy after you. I think this merits a commanding position on the leader board of favorite children.







2 comments:
AAAhhhh cute boy! All of your kids are soooo cute! I hope that there are still good looking genes to be passed around in the fam...
What a kid! Can't get a bad shot of him, can ya? All of your kids are adorable. Loved reading about your vacation; that looked awesome! And your thoughts on 9/11 brought back my own memories. Across the country in little Wymount, we all were affected and will forever remember. Thanks Britt! Take care!
Post a Comment