Your teeth hurt? Suck on a cold carrot.
Need a sugar fix and there's no treat in sight? Dump out all the powdered sugar.
Want to resemble Billy Idol, but you have no money for the hair or the digs? Pour previously mentioned powdered sugar all over your head and body.
Desperately need sand to shovel? Refer to powdered sugar. At the DeMill Institute for the Extremely Gifted we maintain the highest standards of survival know-how. We understand what perfection should look and smell like here at the DeMill Institute for the Cleverly Bright.
We expect the highest level of competency here at the DeMill Institute for the Astutely Able when it comes to emergency preparedness!Please send all inquiries about our top rated program by email to:
Dashle DeMill
via
seymoursvenusflytrap@feedme.com
5 comments:
Dashle always knows how to keep things entertaining doesn't he!
So, did bleach on the jeans happen? Dashle and Shanna would have a lot of fun together!
"Oh my"...that's all I have to say.
i love that you took time to see the humor in powdered sugar everywhere. it takes a special mom to do that:)!
You know, when D is hanging out here...I guess I've been real lucky. I keep goodies and all kinds of things low that he could get to. He has helped himself to goldfish and pretzals before. Little did he know that right behind that stash I keep the flour and sugar!
Post a Comment