And he knows how to accessorize them! This is Dashle's hat. This is Dashle's diaper. Those are NOT Dashle's shoes. The funny thing is that I remember seeing pictures of my younger brother, Damian, doing the same thing with the exception of wearing a baseball cap. He, too, roamed around in women's shoes and a diaper. His were even my mom's high heels. Too adorable. So, this is Dashle's obsession lately. He loves to wear this particular pair of Emery's shoes. He tells me, "I shoes Mommy." Then I hear him scuffling through the house and when he comes into view I can't help but giggle because his toes are curled tightly in a desperate attempt to not lose a shoe.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
He's Got Legs...
And he knows how to accessorize them! This is Dashle's hat. This is Dashle's diaper. Those are NOT Dashle's shoes. The funny thing is that I remember seeing pictures of my younger brother, Damian, doing the same thing with the exception of wearing a baseball cap. He, too, roamed around in women's shoes and a diaper. His were even my mom's high heels. Too adorable. So, this is Dashle's obsession lately. He loves to wear this particular pair of Emery's shoes. He tells me, "I shoes Mommy." Then I hear him scuffling through the house and when he comes into view I can't help but giggle because his toes are curled tightly in a desperate attempt to not lose a shoe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment