There is something to be said for choosing a name which rhymes with other lovely words in the English language.Coy
boy
joy
toy
real mccoy
Roy
As opposed to:
Vlad
bad
sad
not so rad
mad
cad
scad
(My siblings like to call him Roy Candall because his name is Coy Randall. They just laugh and laugh and laugh. They think they are so funny. I told them at Christmas they better watch it or someday when he's older he'll say, "My name is Coy, but my friends call me Roy.")
"If there is anything virtuous,lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things." (The Articles of Faith, number 13, of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS )

4 comments:
He IS lovely! Isn't it so wonderful that each baby is magical, even if not your first. You have the most beautiful children!
Britt, our Coy boy is looking so cute! I love these kids of yours. You and Shyler do a great job of producing beautiful babes!
Oh, he looks so sweet. I'd like to nuzzle his little neck.
Grandma B
I mean.....I guess he's alright........Hahaha! JK, I love that little guy!
Post a Comment