Introducing Coy Randall DeMill
October 8, 2008 @ 5:08 pm
October 8, 2008 @ 5:08 pm
Weight: 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Height: 20 1/2 inches long
Mom and Coy are doing really well and recovering nicely. Labor and delivery was smooth and a fairly pleasant experience. Brother Beefy is barely interested in the new arrival but his sweet sisters are excited and quite helpful!
Mom and Coy are doing really well and recovering nicely. Labor and delivery was smooth and a fairly pleasant experience. Brother Beefy is barely interested in the new arrival but his sweet sisters are excited and quite helpful!














34 comments:
Congratulations! What a handsome little boy! And you look great, Britt! I am so glad to hear you're all doing well!
What? You didn't even call! Congrats. Hope things are going well! He is very cute and looks like your little Dash!
Congratulations! He's beautiful! A perfect addition to your family. I'm glad it went well.
Congratulations! You guys all look great! And way to go on cooking a big baby! You rock! I think he looks a lot like Dashle... sure wish we could come by for a visit! =)
Congrats!!! Britt looks so good! I can't believe you just gave birth! Coy is so cute - and he looks just like "Brother Beefy"!
Hi. First of all, congratulations! We've never met but I'm part of the Doctor's spouse group. I'll be setting up meals for you if you would like them so check your email when possible and I'll get started asap!
He is really cute! He does look a lot like dash! COngrats again if you need anything let me know!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful. Glad everyone is doing well.
YEAH! Nice he came early, eh? Will your mom be able to come out? Wonderful pictures. I loved the last one with you and your children. Great gifts from heaven. CONGRATS!
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet your new little one. What a beautiful family!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited to meet this little DeMill -- Shane and I Definitely need to plan a trip out!! When I saw the pictures of him I knew he belonged to your family - he looks just like the beefy dashle!! Way cute and congrats again!
Congrats! I heard you were pregnant and I happen on your blog. Your are looking so cute. I wish I looked that good after having a baby. We miss the AZ. Hope you are doing well!
Shannon Andrus
Congrats Britt. Way to go on FOUR!!! He is absolutely ARORABLE - seriously so cute! And you look awesome - how you had a good size baby and remain tiny beats me...
Congratulations! What a cute family of six your are! He looks so much like his brother! I wish I was there to see you all! I miss you guys!!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful! You look so great! HOpe #4 is as fun for you guys as it has been for us..we are loving it!!
OH MY GOODNESS! It seems like I just found out you were PREGO! Time sure does fly! He's darling Britt! Your family is so beautiful! You look amazing! We love you guys! Congrats!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! He's so cute! He looks just like Dashle!! He missed being born on my birthday by just a few hours... though, I'm sure you're happy that he did! That's a big boy! I can't believe that big of a baby came out of your tiny body, Britt! I love your tummy picture!!! Yay! So cute! Congratulations! We've been thinking about you and hoping things were going well! :)
Beautiful Family!!! Congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to see him and the rest of the bunch.
Oh my gosh Britt! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the new lil' addtition. Having a baby during R2...you are one brave mama!! It seems like yesterday we were all livin it up in Surprise. Fun times! Congrats, best wishes and all that other good stuff!
Welcome to the world of half a dozen! Thanks for the blog site. I'll check in every once in a while. :) Glad you're doing well. Congratulations on the birth of another beautiful baby!
Well dang girl, good work! Lucky little boy looks nothing like me. This means he's dang cute! Yay! Good luck with the shrieking child and the little lady that points out the puke. Haha!
P.S. - I know you have my number!
Oh.My.Gosh! He looks just like Dash!! So dang cute! Congrats!! You both look amazing......
Congrats you guys. It is funny to think back to when we first met. Boy has your family grown :) Glad that everything went well and he is here safe.
Oh Britt!! He's just perfect and so handsome :) Congratulations- what a perfect little family you guys have!
Congratulations! You have such a cute family.
What a precious little guy, and what precious pictures too. You have a beautiful family!
He is beautiful and you look great Britt! Congratulations you guys! Glad you are doing well, hope your recovering well.
Congrats on the little one. You are a strong and couragous women. I am so proud of you for bring baby four into this world. Maybe someday we'll try for four. I hope everything continues to go well for you and your family. Loves
Holy cow. I can't believe you have four now. I haven't even seen your third and now you are on number four. Congrats. I hope four is easy enough for you to manage. My three keep me busy enough. Hope it all went well and you look great.
Congrats! Your family is getting so big! Take care
Congrats Britt and family! He looks so sweet and perfect! I love the name Coy. You look wonderful Britt! Congrats again!
I totally think he is a little clone of Dash!! I'm so glad all went well, your fam of 6 is just beautiful! I miss that I wasn't able to take your sweet girls for the delivery (and Dash of course)!
he is so precious, Britt! Congrats!
So I got on here 3 times yesterday to wish you Happy Birthday and then kept getting called away from the computer! SO, Happy Birthday my Friend! I hope you had a marvelous day! I absolutely LOVE your new family picture! Your family is darling! How are you feeling? Keep me posted! I sure do love you!
Love, Lisha
Post a Comment