"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Monday, September 8, 2008

Can you see the resemblance?

So, my sis-in-law just did a couple of these photo combos on her blog and I had a good hearty laugh. We already know what our kids look like or most likely will look like. They have all looked very similar at birth...ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! ha.ha. I decided to give this little experiment a try anyway just to see if the match-up of my picture and Shyler's ends up resembling our other three kids.

I think it is pretty funny and no...he does not look a thing like his siblings. But, my parents are sure to enjoy this picture since they continually mention how it would be nice to get a redheaded grandson. (They're slightly partial to redheads since my dad and four siblings have various shades of red).

Sidenote: We are NOT naming him "Bryler" when he arrives in October. Shyler and I just like to create different combinations of our names. Don't think about it too hard because combining our names, unfortunately, can take your head towards the gutter with a certain explicative.



What do you think about my little new baby Bryler?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh i'm so glad you enjoyed playing with your photo's as much as I did!! And that photo makes me feel so much better about how mine turned out -- there may be hope for me to have attractive children!!

Natalie said...

Oh Britt! You are so funny! AND WHERE'S THAT TUMMY SHOT LADY!?!!!

Nick and Libby said...

Your kiddos are WAAAAAY cuter than that!

Lolly Soulier said...

I'm with your family...my votes for a redhead!

Adam Jensen said...

that's funny! Congratulations. I love the name. Hopefully he wont get mistaken for a Tyler like Kyler does :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Hi Britt, I have been emailing people about it, so thought I would pass the good deal on to you. Online at The Childrens Place you can get little girl jeans for $4.99! I am not sure what sizes your girls are, but one pair of jeans comes in a 3T and another pair of $4.99 jeans in a 4T. I was pretty happy when I found this deal. Plus, I searched "coupon code" for the Children's Place and got this: NEXTJ78
It will give you 10% off. It worked for me anyway when I ordered this afternoon. Hope you are feeling well!

The Kalcichs said...

It's late but I just figured out the dirty word that comes from combining your names; that's a great name for a baby! I hope you're hanging in there this last month! I'm hoping for a red head, too! I can't wait to see what your little boy looks like and what name you guys decide on. We miss hanging out with you guys. I wish we could all walk down to a Cougar game like the good old days.

Autumn said...

I'm dying of laughter. You are always so good for a chukle when my day is down in the dumps. Keep them coming.