"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jump, Splash, Run, Get Wet!

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. --e e cummings


Outings are so much more fun when we can savor them through the children's eyes. --Lawana Blackwell
Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
--W.H. Auden
Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

Natalie said...

cute! I can't believe Dash is walking already! It seems like he was just a little cuddly infanteeny!

Jesika said...

Love your quotes, love the pictures!! :o) It looks so beautiful where you live!

Jessica said...

looks like fun!! Your kids are growing way too fast!!