"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Monday, April 28, 2008

Picky! Picky! A self-portrait is a little tricky!

I am almost always the one behind the camera. Don't ask me why, I just am. If you were to take a peek at our family albums over the last seven years you would rarely see a picture of me. I suppose it is my dad in me. He is rarely in a picture with various family members and events spanning over the decades. I think we are both certain that no one else could capture the moment as well as we could, thus finding the main photographer in a bundle of old family pictures is like searching through a life size "Where's Waldo."

So, my apologies to those of you out there who cared enough to read my last post about a near nightmarish haircut to request a photo. It is blurry. You'll have to deal. Shyler was asleep, the girls were watching a movie, and I just don't feel Dashle ever captures the best "me" when behind the lens. Anyway, I'm sure even from a blurred photograph you will get the idea.


3 comments:

lishalou said...

Wow Britt, I really like it! I couldn't picture you at all with bangs, so thanks for the visual. Way cute! Especially for where you went! I bet Shy can't keep his eyes off ya! Ha!

The Christensens said...

Thanks for the picture. I was trying to imagine it. It looks cute. Maybe I will see you around sometime.haha

Natalie said...

way cute! excellent self-photography too!