The snow rarely sticks here in Columbus and the weather reports are usually incorrect. The weather guy predicts snow! snow! snow! and everyone panics. They stock up on food, they stock up on salt bags, they splurge on a snow shovel at Home Depot they should have purchased months ago, but it never seemed necessary. By the way, Columbus Home Depots carry about the same selection and surplus of snow shovels as Phoenix. Nearly nonexistent! Imagine the surprise then when I awoke a few Friday mornings ago to Shyler quietly telling me he had just arrived home from his night shift and his car was stuck in the snow. "Doth my ears deceive me?" Nope. I took a looksy for myself and this is what I found. Now to prove how random the weather is here in central Ohio it was only on the Monday previous to this blizzard of '08' in which the kiddies and I donned our spring outerwear and walked to the pond to skip rocks while relishing a
refreshingly warm breeze.




3 comments:
Ugh, now my backyard is turning into a pond. Ohio weather is always so much fun.
awesome! i'm so jealous! it's starting to get warm (like, too warm) here. we still get a little bit of relief at night (especially way out in the desert where we live) - but i'd love to experience snow someday. *sigh*
That's sweet!! Did you know we are moving to ID next week?? I guess I'm trading my capris in for winter gear. I'm so excited to get to play in the snow!!
Post a Comment