Santa supplied "Rock Band" for the XBox at home. I must say I never knew I married such a hard rocker. Every time I hadn't seen the hub for a couple of hours, I knew exactly where to find him.
Damian and Dashle really connected. It must have something to do with being next in line after two older sisters. I think they could really empathize with each other.
Dashle and his spoils. He really wasn't that interested and we knew he wouldn't be, but we figured we better have some evidence for him when he's a teenager to prove we really did love him.
Here's the Gypsy King on his way to present the newborn babe with a star-shaped box full of NADA!! Now that is frugal at his best!





3 comments:
Addie looks like she ready for some cave exploring...and yes, you do look quite lovely in your sweet socks on Christmas morn!
Cutie cute cute new blog template!
I hardly recognized Emery with all that long hair. What a sweetie. And are those scrubs you're wearing? What a PJ cop-out! :0)
Post a Comment