

Well, here she is in all her glory! Shyler has been working some hefty hours lately at Children's Hospital in downtown Columbus so the kiddies and I have been making numerous trips to check out the progress on our new home. Every time we're out the girls say, "Mom, can we go see our house?" And I always say, "Sure! Why not?" Although, Shyler was present when these pictures were taken. The house is coming along quite nicely and ever since they put the framing up we've been feeling quite excited. Now we can go onto the lot and get an adequate idea of how the house will feel each time we walk in the front door. Of course, we'll need to add our little accents of love when it is finished to make it ours, but we're excited at the idea of it all.


This is a large window at the front of the house to the right of the front door. Look at those two little cuties poking their heads out!

This is the grand hallway (6ft. wide!) It runs from the front door to the back of the house where the kitchen and great room reside. Off to the left is a formal dining room (which we will turn into a library or something that caters more to our needs) and then the study is beyond the dining room. The study is at the very front of the house (just off to the right when first walking through the front door).


Here's the back of our house. Obviously there is no upstairs yet. When they get going on that we'll be sure to post the pics. Even if you're not interested in all of this just humor us anyway because we're very passionate about it... or obsessed. You pick.

Here's the kitchen with a breakfast bay off to the right hence the opening.

And the front door...

This is a large window at the front of the house to the right of the front door. Look at those two little cuties poking their heads out!

This is the grand hallway (6ft. wide!) It runs from the front door to the back of the house where the kitchen and great room reside. Off to the left is a formal dining room (which we will turn into a library or something that caters more to our needs) and then the study is beyond the dining room. The study is at the very front of the house (just off to the right when first walking through the front door).

This is the great room off the kitchen. There is a fireplace, a window on each side of the fireplace and on the back wall of the great room is another large window so we can spy on the families of skunks, deer, and rabbits in the field behind us. Hopefully they won't be noisy neighbors!

Here's the back of our house. Obviously there is no upstairs yet. When they get going on that we'll be sure to post the pics. Even if you're not interested in all of this just humor us anyway because we're very passionate about it... or obsessed. You pick.

6 comments:
Wow! The house is looking drafty. Just kidding. I'm excited that you started a blog, I miss you. The video of Dashle's haircut is great. Did Shyler actually cut anything off:0) I can't wait to see more.
So exciting! I didn't know you were building! How fun! They just broke ground on our house this past week, so we're starting to get excited too! :) I'm so glad you've set up a blog! Yea! It's so fun to have you here in blogland!! I'll be checking in with you often!
Hola Seniorita!! How goes it?!?!? The house is looking fantastic and Dashle is as handsome as ever with his new haircut! Hope to keep in touch! :o)
Smiles,
Jesika
How exciting, Britt! I didn't know you were building...how great! Congrats and good luck and you guys look great!
FUN! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad you joined the blogging world too. It's fun to see the updates of close friends this way...with pics and all. I hope you all are still liking it there. Sure looks like it!
Hey! I am so excited you guys started a blog! Now I can see how cute your kids are(especially Dashle with his cute new 'do) :^) I miss you guys tons!
Love, Hilary
Post a Comment