"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Roll of Duct Tape: $3.65


Knobs for lower kitchen cabinets: $17.78


Bag of rubber bands: $3.05

Look on Prince Beefy's face when he discovers his cereal dumping, potted dirt throwing, and dry oats spilling days are over?

Priceless.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

This makes me laugh - Looks like Prince Beefy is going to have to find other ways to entertain that inner mess maker!

Dave and Julie said...

Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! :) Truly priceless!

Adam Jensen said...

That's hilarious. He is getting SO BIG!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is too funny! Brax gets into everything too! They can make messes fast!

Autumn said...

I;m dying here. You are one sly Mom.

Britt said...

No, no, no Dashle...Sorry guys I couldn't think it or write it without a smile. I bet you could say it without a smile at the time.

Addie makes me laugh. Even though I've heard her say some of these things myself I still had to laugh. My personal fav is the prayer offered on Shyler's behalf.

Dahlene said...

How fun! Life with a toddler makes you get creative, huh? I love the look on his face.

Nick and Libby said...

Truly PRICELESS! What a stinker!

Trent and Kristi said...

Is this what I have to look forward to with having a boy? Kami never did stuff like that! I know it's probably so frustrating to you but I found all these pictures quite hilarious - and gave me a good laugh!

Lolly Soulier said...

Great ideas, I'm headed to the store for some duct tape too.
Missing you!

Brandice B. said...

Hey,

Cute post about our man Dash. How's the fam? I'm writing on here to tell you I'm waiting for updates on the blog from your awesome Christmas vacation and the cool pictures you guys took that I haven't seen. Get on it girl! I made it to Belgium and I'll just write you a normal email.