
Titorra [Tortilla]
Cumcuber [Cucumber]
Unts and Ancles [Ants and Uncles]
Esgusting [Disgusting]
Handsome and Gretel [Hansel]
Caller Pitter [Caterpillar]
Dragon Snaps [Snap Dragons]
Reader Scriptures [Scripture readers]
"I want some more Alma!" [ omelet]
"Stop that! It makes me drive over!"
"I'm not crying! My eyes are just getting drippy!"
"Did you know one side of the piano is the grumpy part and the other side is the snowflake part?"
"Please bless dad. We know he works really hard for Mom to have our babies when she gets married."
Britt: "The Lord has given us the Word of Wisdom to help us take care of our bodies. What are some things the Word of Wisdom tells us NOT to do to our bodies?"
Addie: "The Word of Wisdom tells us we shouldn't pick our noses."
5 comments:
That should probably be part of the word of wisdom. Too cute.
way cute! She seems to be the one that is always saying funny things.. although i'm sure Emery does too! Thanks for the laugh!
oh my gosh that is really funny! What a cute girl
I love it! She is like my Jaron, only 90% funnier. Jaron said some great ones at that age. He got things mixed up quite a bit. I'll have to add Jaron-isms to my blog.
So cute! I love this age when they are starting to sound so grown up, but not quite.
Post a Comment