"Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."

Elder Russell M. Nelson

Monday, August 11, 2008

Go Ahead. Leave a Comment. I Dare You.

Alright, that's it! That's it! I have had it! I know you are all looking at our blog. (Thanks for looking.) But, why aren't you commenting? This is not a difficult question. You may stop fidgeting. Do you know a blog author thrives on feedback? Well, if you didn't, now you do. That's right you slacker family members out there! We know you are peeking all the time and trying to exit immediately without typing a simple, "hello." And friends. Ha! You call yourselves our friends! We are fully aware of your thievery... snatching bits and pieces of info. on our family! Do you say anything? No! Not one thing! Don't give me the excuse you have no comments regarding Mary Poppins! Everyone has something to say about Mary Poppins! This discussion topic ranks high alongside unique scars, nicknames, and personal preferences for keeping one's lawn lush and green during the heater months!

With that said we just want you to know we are declaring WAR! You people out there are sucking us dry! You keep reading and craving and wanting more, but you leave us nothing in return. You know the Relief Society motto, "Charity never faileth"? Well, our charity is failing. So, give back. Tell us you stopped in. Don't be shy. We know you can do it!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

OK OK I'm commenting!! I'll be honest I'm one of the many who look at your blog regularly (Daily to be honest). So here I am - I stopped by to see what the latest and greatest in the OHIO DeMill's lives are! I hope all is well! P.S. What color do you want your Vinyl?

Alisha said...

Hi Britt! I too am a regular blogger, I try to keep up with all my friends pages at least once a month or so. I love the stories you write, and enjoy watching your cute kids grow up! Some day I will start a page of my own when I have more to talk about than just my hubby and cat! :)

lishalou said...

Can I steal your last blog!? I totally agree with you! I love it when people talk to me and leave comments, but often peak without leaving my own! You make me laugh Britt! You always say what everyone else is thinking. I love it!

Jen said...

I'm guilty! I have peeked at your blog a few times and I love it! And yes, I love Mary Poppins, too!

The Christensens said...

I to stop in regularly and I too LOVE Mary Poppins!!!!!!

Emma said...

Lately I haven't been commenting on many blogs. I only check every few days and then I have about 50 posts to read. I just don't have time to comment on every one I read. But I do enjoy keeping up with all my friends out there!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Britt I know you look at my blog with out commenting too! But I know what you mean, my family NERVER comments! Hey thanks for playing Rock band with us that was fun!

Courtney said...

Okay grouch, I'm leaving a comment. We miss you guys. And I have never seen Mary Poppins.

Britt said...

Cort- That's right! I am a grouch! I'm 31 weeks pregnant! What's your excuse? ha.ha. Shyler and I were just talking about our long lost friends, The Jays, wondering whatever happened to your plans to come to OH last May? Hmmm...very fishy!

Amanda- I sort of wrote this last post with the intent to target those not in the Columbus area. You're sort of exempt from my expectations for commenting since I see you at least once a week and especially since you have witnessed my skills (or lack thereof) with Rock Band. It was fun though, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I just found out in the comment section that you are pregnant!?!?! I have been a little absent lately. I will comment forever and always from this day forward. I to thee swear. love you B-diddy demill!